20 Apr 2012
Full-Time Graphic Designer – London
Your duties will include:
- Amending the UI to meet the marketing requirements of the company
- Create a variety of marketing material in accordance to brand guidelines (email campaigns, banners, and press campaigns).
- Create compelling creative concepts to push and elevate brand position of the company.
- Feel comfortable working across a range of disciplines. We’re looking for a talented individual who can deal with a diverse range of design requests.
- Skilled user of Photoshop, Illustrator (The environment is fast paced so you will need to know these tools like the back of your hand)
- Solid experience of web design principles.
- Solid experience of print production for various off line formats.
- A portfolio which demonstrates your graphic and typographic finesse across a variety of brands.
- Passionate, motivated curious.
- Experience of mobile and flash a winning bonus.
- A stable career path that highlights your experience.
- Successful candidate will benefit from excellent career development opportunities
- Paid holidays
- Great working environment, refurbished office with kitchen facilities
- Casual work attire, good working hours and competitive pay rates
- Employee and family discount
How to Apply
Apply via the on-line form. Register your CV to be considered for similar positions.