Freelance Murex BO Business Analyst to be based in Abu Dhabi
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
My client is seeking a BO Business Analyst to be based in Abu Dhabi. This is a 12 month contract to start as soon as possible. USD100.000 tax free + accommodation + 25 days holiday.
This is an opportunity to work on an exciting second phase of a large trading systems implementation. The role will involve analysing and documenting the proposed changes to processes surrounding the implementation and to act as the liaison between all workstreams from BO to MO to FO and risk. You will be integral to indentifying obstacles and problems and key to helping to find solutions.
You will need:
1. Around 5-10 years experience
2. Product knowledge of Derivatives (vanilla and exotic); FX, Money Market, Treasury
business a plus
3. A good understanding of Treasury business including roles and responsibilities of
different areas involved (Front Office, Middle Office, Back Office, Market Risk, Credit
4. Process map documentation skills
5. Good Communication skills – written and oral
6. Ability to multi-task and handle multiple requirements simultaneously
7. Understanding of workflows from Front to Back
8. Experience in a “Big 4” firm would be ideal
9. Understanding of Treasury and Trading systems – Murex is essential.
10. Good analysis skills to identify gaps in procedures and propose changes
How to Apply
If you are looking to work on a challenging project and open to working overseas, please send your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org