Part-Time Waiting Staff – Bedford – Red Lion Pub
What you’ll do in this role
Everything we do as a business is built on the enthusiasm and professionalism of the people in our team roles. So if you have a passion for serving food and drinks and putting smiles on people’s faces, this is the job for you.
- Our Bar and Waiting Staff ensure each and every one of our customers have a great service experience.
- You’ll be responsible for taking orders, serving excellent quality food and a great range of drinks.
- You’ll work with the team on shift to create a friendly, buzzing atmosphere for our customers to enjoy.
- You’ll ensure the highest standards of cleanliness, safety, compliance with licensing law and cash handling procedures.
What will make you perfect for the job?
The key is a passion for delivering the highest standards of customer service. Don’t worry if you haven’t had lots of experience, we’ll give you all the training you need. In return you should be enthusiastic about what you do, and willing to learn. You should also have a good eye for detail and be able to work under pressure.
What we offer
- Structured training programme
- Nationally recognised Apprenticeship qualifications
- Career development to progress you to the next level
- Free shares and sharesave schemes for employees with 12 months service
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- 28 days holiday